Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jonway Scooters



Jonway motorcycles and scooters are manufactured and assembled in the People's Rebuplic of China. They have had huge success in North America, South America and various European Countries. They are also available in my country, South Africa. There are various models available in the market, ranging from 110cc up to a hectic 650cc. Scooters have become one of the cheapest forms of transport today due to the amount of mileage they can do one a single tank of petrol. This makes scooters the perfect mode of transport for young, single working individuals and students alike. Jonway has become quite popular in South Africa, and one can find scooters for sale in various classifieds publications and on websites. I'm considering to get one of these for myself, I still take the bus.

Check out the official Jonway website.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have Jonway 125 cc scooter. I would like to find a spare-part dealer who could sell those plastic covers and other Jonway scooter spare-parts primarily in Europe but otherwhere also.
    Could You help me to find a contact

    B.R. hji@saunalahti.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wwo it's really looks stylish. I am looking forward to gift such scooter to my younger sister on her birthday next month. Thanks for sharing this info.
    scooter for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Jonway YY 125 scooter it does about 130 kilometers per tank which is about 60mpg around town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. ontwerp je vespa

    ReplyDelete